SNDT Women’s University Admission
University provides distance education in the field of arts and commerce discipline. Candidates need to go to the official website to take admission to various courses. The admission is done through online mode only. Candidates will get admission to the university on the basis of merit and University Entrance Test conducted by the department.
- University will conduct examination in two states, Maharashtra and Gujarat.
- University exams are available in Hindi, English, Marathi, Gujarati language only.
How to Apply
- Candidate who are willing to seek admission need to go to the official website of the university and download the form.
- Candidate can also purchase the application form from the accounts section of university.
- Then, candidates have to submit application form after filling in the necessary details along with documents.
Documents to be Submitted
- 12th marksheet
- Graduate exam certificate
- Marriage certificate (in case of name changes)
- Caste certificate
- Medical Certificate
- DD in favor of Registrar, S.N.D.T. Women’s University, payable at Mumbai.
SNDT Women’s University Ranking
SNDT Women’s University Reviews