- laboratory support and Library Resources:
The Students have access to 4 well – equipped Computer Labs, each Lab housing top-of-the-line Computer systems. The Central Library christened as “House of Wisdom” has over 1.5 Lac. square feet plinth area stretched in four floors. It has escalator and elevator facilities for Library users. The Library has over 4 Million Print and E-Resources with subscription of DELNET, N-LIST and World eBook Library. It is the only Library with an Android Application of its own available on Google Play Store by the name “House of Wisdom”. It is completely digitized with KOHA. Approximately 500 users visit the Library per day.
Students would have the access to connect with university team for support services in case of
any queries during the learning process. A ticketing system integrated on the university website would help the learner to connect with the university team for support services. A help desk for
students would help the students to call / email and connect with our support team or
communicate through ticketing system.
The students would get the following learning resources for every course /subject:
- Self-Learning Material
- Study Guide
- Practice Test through LMS – Gamified Module
- Audio / Video Component in Learning Management System - Tutorials
- Reference Material – Web Resources for research purpose
- Simulated Case Study
- FAQ and Misconceptions for each course/subject
- Self-Assessment Question (Essay Questions)
- Discussion Forums through LMS
- Live Interactive Synchronous Sessions would be conducted through the Learning.
- Management System
- Assignments (MCQ based and Essay type submitted through Assignment Response
- Sheet with Plagiarism check provision)
- Virtual Lab environment provided for students in LMS.
- Project Guidelines