Admissions 2021 Highlights
● VMOU offers admission to all the courses at VMOU is offered on the basis of merit on the last qualifying examination
● The UG courses offered are BA, B. Sc, B. Com, etc.
● The PG courses offered at VMOU are MA, M. Com, M. Sc, MCA, etc. ● The minimum qualification for UG courses is 10+2
● The minimum qualification for PG courses is graduation with min 50% marks ● There is an entrance test for B. Ed program for the admission process ● For MBA, candidates either need to qualify MET organized by VMOU or other exams such as CAT, MAT, CMAT, etc.
● The examination fee for MET is Rs. 1000
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply for the courses using the below mentioned steps:
10. Visit the official website of VMOU
11. Click on Admissions on the first page
12. Select ‘Apply Now’
13. Candidates can either download the form to apply offline or register online 14. To apply offline, candidates need to submit the application form with required documents and a DD in the favour of VMOU
15. To apply online, register by filling the basic contact details
16. Candidates then have to select the preferred course and fill the application form 17. Candidates will be required to upload necessary documents
18. Once the form is submitted, candidates need to pay the application fees as per the course
Students can check the results of various courses online on the official website of VMOU. In order to check the results, use the steps mentioned below:
6. Visit the website of VMOU
7. Click on Exam tab on the first page
8. Click on results
9. Students then need to enter their scholar number and select the program 10. After clicking on submit, students can view their results