ADMISSION 2021 HIGHLIGHTS
· The mode of teaching in Distance learning is primarily via the internet and provide foreign teaching methodologies specially designed course materials by the specialists.
· The University provides UG and PG courses in the distance learning mode with proper eligibility criteria.
· You also get the opportunities to apply for job and internships.
· University offers various courses like BBA, BCA at UG level, MCA, MBA at PG level.
· It also offers PG diploma programme.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are seeking admission in Distance programmes, you can apply online or offline by the following steps on official website:
Offline Application Process:
· You can get the admission application forms via Chaksu campus and Sitapur campus of the university.
· Submit the duly filled application forms in the university on or before the last submission date.
· You need to make the payment of INR 250/- for the UG programs or INR 500/- for the PG programs, as applicable, either in cash or via a demand draft in the favor of Jagannath University. Demand draft must be acceptable at Jaipur.
Online Admission Process:
· visit the official website of the University.
· Then you need to Fill up the General Details section along with the selection of the course applying for and click Next.
· Then Fill up your Address Details section and click Next.
· Fill up the Education Details section, upload the scanned copies of the desired documents, and click Next.
· Then Click on Pay Now tab to make the suggested payment using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.