Founded in 1949, XLRI, managed by Jesuit Fathers has always strove to be a management school with a difference.
Pursuit of academic excellence and fostering whole-person integral growth - intellectual, emotional, spiritual and social persona of students has been the hallmark of XLRI for over six decades.
Inspired by the Jesuit spirit of 'Magis', XLRI aims at being a management school with :
- A passion for academic excellence
- Uncompromising human values
- A sensitive social conscience
- An abiding commitment to improving the quality of life in organizations and society
- To offer enriching learning experiences to aspiring managers
- To enable them to realize their full potential
- To ensure that they serve as agents of continuous improvement and change
- To encourage entrepreneurship and service
- To extend the frontiers of knowledge in management through cutting-edge research
- To disseminate knowledge through a portfolio of educational programs and publications