Symbiosis is considered as the biggest autonomous institute in India of distance education. This institute was established in 2001 and it offers the diploma course, certificate programs, and PG diploma course. The most significant as well as the popular program of management course is offered by this institute. If the students want to do the course of Distance MBA in dual specialization then they can apply for. Symbiosis provides quality education to the students since the year 2001. This institute is recognized by DEB as well as UGC. This institute provides several resources for teaching, evaluation, self-learning and e-learning. The students of this institute need to prepare themselves for maintaining the standards of the industry. This institute regularly checks the feedback of the students and also available on chat session through online for the help of the students.
In the course of Distance MBA, several specializations are available which are mentioned below.
- Management accounting.
- Operations management.
- Marketing management.
- Finance management.
- Technical writing.
- Business management.
- Instructional Design.
- Educational Administration.
- Corporate PGDBA.
- Corporate and Business Law.
- PG Certificate in the laws of Cyber.
- Entrepreneurship development.
- Digital Marketing.
Fee and Eligibility
- The students need to pay the full course fee or they can apply for 2 installments.
- The registration fee of the SAARC students and the international students is about $100.
The students need to have the graduation degree and need to clear any of the entrances tests for Symbiosis, such as G-MAT, C-MAT, CAT, SNAP, MMS-CET. If the students are unable to clear any national or state level entrance test then they need to clear the SCDL-PGDBA test for entrance. The students need to SAARC Graduated by any recognized university. The students need to complete the diploma course in English Creative Writing and also need to have the diploma degree in teaching ability in English language.
The fee structures are different for different courses of distance learning which are mentioned below.
The registration fee of the SAARC students for the PG diploma course is about US$ 75 and for the international students, it is about US$ 100. For doing the certificate course the registration fee of SAARC and International students is about US$ 35.
The general fee of the PG diploma course in International business, business administration, IT management, banking and finance is Rs. 36,000 for Indian students and for the International student; it will be Rs. 1, 54,100. This course fee for the SAARC students is Rs. 80,400. The general course fee of PG Diploma in HR management, retail management, insurance management, CR management, SC management, teaching writing, export-import management, PPT training, English corporate writing, Business & corporate law is Rs. 22,000 and for the international as well as SAARC students, it will be Rs. 93,800 and Rs.50,250.
The other course fees are mentioned in a following table.
Diploma in Teaching of English language
General students: Rs. 10,000/-
International students: Rs. 20,100/-
SAARC students: 16,750/-
Certificate in Cyber laws, Management accounting, and digital marketing.
Corporate PG diploma in the course of Business Administration
For online class: Rs.57,000/-
For the classes of face to face: Rs.62,000/-
Mode of payment:
The students can pay the full course fee or they can pay the course fee in 2 different installments.
If any student has the certificate of active defense, police or paramilitary then the course feel will be précised and the total fee will be Rs. 33,000 for the course of PG diploma in International business, business administration, IT management, banking and finance. Similarly for the other courses, the fee will be précised by 3%.
The students need to purchase the application form along with the prospectus from the institutes or they can purchase this form through online from the website of the institute. The forms are available in the Axis Bank and its branches. The price of the online copy is Rs. 1100 and the price of the hard copy is Rs. 1200. After that they need to fill the form and submit the form along with registration fee which is about Rs. 1000 through online process.. The required documents of the students for the course of Distance MBA are such as attested academic documents, documents of any previous work experience, passport size photo (2 copies) and the identity proof attached with the photo.
The advantages of SCDL:
Symbiosis uses several learning methodology and these methodologies several learning forms are included which are such as chat sessions, digital e-learning, virtual classroom, material of self-learning, etc. The advantages are mentioned below.
- The real classroom is replaced by the online as well as virtual classroom along with same learning methods. The students can repeat the lectures foe better understanding.
- The faculty members of Symbiosis conduct chat sessions through online regularly and it helps in clearing doubts of the students.
- Symbiosis provides several resources of self-learning and it is prepared carefully by the help of extensive research. Based on the feedback of the students and the industry’s needs the syllabus of the course is revised every year.
Awards and recognition:
- The position of this institute is 1st among the top institutes of distance learning course in the year 2012.
- This institute holds 2nd position in the year 2012 and the learning survey of DNA Indus mentioned this.
- By the review of Competition Success, Symbiosis holds 3rd
- The HRD department of Maharashtra Government has provided IT Award to
- Outlook Magazine has ranked this institute of 8th position among the top institute of Distance Learning.
For further clarification regarding this course of Distance MBA and the eligibility for this course, the students could contact with the customer care service of distance learning available 24 x 7. The students can also visit the website of www.learningshala.in . For queries regarding the course, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org