The exam will be conducted y IIFT on 2nd December 2018. The candidates can download admit cards from 16th November. The exam duration is 2 hours. The eligibility criteria are:
- The general candidates with graduation with 50% marks in any specialty from a recognized university or college.
- The PW, SC, ST candidates need to score 45% in graduation from a recognized institute or university in any specialty.
- NRI and Foreign nationals can apply the exam along with a valid score of GMAT that is not older than 1st January 2018.
- The students of final-year graduation are also applicable to IIFT.
For General and OBC candidates, the exam fee was Rs. 1650 and for PWD, SC, and ST it was Rs. 825. The students had to pay through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
IIFT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for the exam must check the IIFT 2019 eligibility criteria first. Here are the complete eligibility criteria for IIFT exam for this year.
1. General category candidates with a minimum 3-year graduation degree in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognised university/institute/college are eligible to apply.
2. SC, ST and PWD category candidates with minimum 45% marks in graduation are eligible to apply.
3. Final year graduation students can also apply. However, they would need to submit the proof of requisite qualification by October 7, 2019.
4. Foreign nationals and NRIs can apply for IIFT entrance exam with a valid GMAT score which is not older than January 1, 2018.
5. Candidates of any age can apply for IIFT entrance exam.
Note: The eligibility criteria remains more or less same every year.