Distance MBA Program in Hyderabad
Find top Universities Offering Distance MBA Program in Hyderabad at Learning Shala
Another educational hub of India, Hyderabad is known for its bid central and state universities. These universities are popular among students as they provide various distance learning program courses. Among various professional courses, the top and the most popular one offered by these universities is MBA. So, students residing in Hyderabad, looking for a distance learning MBA program, you are at the right place. Learning Shala has brought a complete list of colleges and universities offering distance learning MBA programs to interested students.
We aim to provide complete information about top 10 universities offering distance MBA program. It includes crucial aspects like eligibility criteria, admission process, and fee structure.
List of Universities offering distance learning MBA program in Hyderabad
The following universities offer MBA distance education in Hyderabad:
NMIMS began offering a distance learning MBA program in 1994. It is affiliated to DEB, UGC, and it was awarded deemed university status in 2003. This university offers various bachelor’s and master\'s degree programs in fields like law, technology, engineering, science, and management.
- The applicant must have graduated from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The applicants have to attend a personal interview conducted by NMIMS.
- The fee for the 2-year program is Rs 76,000/-
Key Points about NMIMS
- NMIMS also offers PGDM (Post Graduation Diploma in Management) which is considered equivalent to the MBA program in the industry.
- The PGDM program of NMIMS includes streams like Business, Operations, Marketing, Banking, Supply chain, HR, International Trade, etc.
- It has associations with many agencies and top companies that have partnered to provide placements to MBA graduates. After completion of the program, the meritorious students will be interviewed by these hiring partners.
2. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University also known as Telangana Open University offers various distance learning bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. These degrees include streams like Science, Commerce, Humanities, Art, Education, and management. This university is Hyderabad based and has various learning centres across the country. This university is approved by DEB-UGC.
- The general category applicant applying for the MBA program must be a graduate from a recognized university and he or she must have secured at least 50% marks.
- The reserved category students must have scored at least% marks.
- The applicant has to appear and clear ICET (Common Entrance Test) as it contains 100 marks.
- Then he or she has to appear for a group discussion which contains 25 marks.
- Later he or she has to clear personal interview as it contains 25 marks.
For General MBA
- The applicants have to pay a fee of Rs 10,150/- for the first year.
- He has to pay Rs 10,000/- for the second year.
For hospital and healthcare management
- For the first year, the student has to pay Rs 70,000/-
- For the second year, the student has to pay Rs 50,000/-
The university\'s MBA (Hospital and Health care management) is designed in collaboration with (AHERF) Apollo Hospital Educational Research Foundation.
3. Andhra University
The oldest university, Andhra University offers quality education in terms of both classroom and distance learning. This university was ranked 36th in the National Institute of Ranking Framework Report.
- The General category students must have secured at least 50% marks in graduation and the reserved category should have scored at least 45%.
- The applicant must have studied mathematics at 10th and 10 + 2 levels.
- The applicants opting for the Executive MBA program must have work experience of 2 years after graduation.
The applicant must have appeared and qualified AP-ICET or Andhra University Entrance Test.
- For a Regular MBA, the students have to pay Rs 30,000 for 3 years.
- For the Executive MBA, the students have to pay Rs 30,000 for 2 years.
Key Points about the University
- The syllabus for both classroom and distance learning MBA programs is the same.
- 35 centre across Andhra Pradesh state offering the distance learning MBA program.
- The university offers the following field of specialization in the MBA program i.e. Finance, Marketing, HRM, and Hospital Management.
4. Suresh Gyan Vihar University
Along with the regular classroom degrees, Suresh Gyan Vihar University also offers quality academic distance learning programs. This university was established in 2012. It was approved by UGC-DEB and its curriculum is all designed as per the guidelines of UGC.
- The applicants must have scored at least 50% marks in Bachelor from a recognized university of India.
- The university conducts no entrance exam. The students can apply for the program through its website.
- The total fee for the program is Rs 62,400/-
- It charges Rs 20,400 for the first semester and Rs 18000 for each remaining three semesters.
Key Points about the University
- It is the first university from Rajasthan which was awarded NAAC A Grade.
- This university conducts first semester exams through offline mode and all remaining semester exams through online mode as per the new syllabus revision.
5. Kuvempu University
This university has a distinctive academic profile that offers various high-quality distance learning programs to its interested students. This university offers more than 50 post-graduation programs in fields like Commerce, Management, Science, Arts, Law, etc. It is also recognized by the Directorate of Distance Education and DEC-IGNOU.
The candidates must have done graduation from a recognized university with at least 45% marks.
- The students have to clear the entrance examination.
- The university gives 50% weightage to the merits of the bachelor’s degree and the other 50% is given for score in the entrance test.
Key Points about the University
- Kevempu University’s MBA program is designed in alliance with International Corporate Business Management Studies.
6. Annamalai University
The department of distance education was established in 1979 at Annamalai University. This university has the best teaching faculty, infrastructure, and administrative set-up.
There are various study centres and computer training centres of the university across the country. This university offers more than 200 programs ranging from textile design to hotel management, yoga to MBA.
- The students have done (10 + 2 + 2 or 10 + 2 + 4) bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- The interested candidates have to apply offline and get the application form and prospectus by reaching nearby study centres.
- The university charges Rs 26,000 for the program which can be paid in four instalments.
Key points about the University
- It provides the following fields of specialization in its MBA program i.e. Hospital Management, Information System, HRM, Marketing Management, International Business, and Financial Management.
- This university is accredited with NAAC A grade.
Symbiosis offers various digital learning management courses to its interested students. This university was ranked first among various distance learning institutes and universities for providing the best distance learning to its students in 2017.
Its management courses include sectors like Supply Chain Management, IT Management, Banking and Finance, International Business, etc.
- The applicant must have done bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- The final year students can also apply for distance learning management courses.
- The applicant must have appeared and cleared the admission test SCDL.
- For 2 years, the applicants have to pay Rs 41,500/-.
- The international students have to pay Rs 1,80,000/-.
Key Points about Symbiosis
- Symbiosis also offers a postgraduate diploma course in various management streams. These courses are equivalent to the degree of MBA.
- It also has tie-ups with recruiting partners, so the students have good chances of getting placed in big, reputed companies.
8. GITAM University
GITAM University started providing quality distance learning MBA programs at affordable costs to its interested students in the year 2010 with the formation of CDL (Council for Distance Learning). The university offers various under graduation, post-graduation, and diploma certification programs. The curriculums for the programs have been designed after considering workforce requirements and demands.
- The applicants must have done graduation from a recognized university. Applicants with professional undergraduate degrees like law, B. Tech, CA, B. Pharma, etc. can also apply.
- Those who have done bachelor’s degree in Oriental Language and Fine Arts are not eligible to pursue a distance learning MBA program at GITAM University.
- The applicants have to qualify for the GAT (Gitam Admission Test). Based on Rank in GAT, the students will be selected.
- The students have to pay Rs 12,000 per Semester, which means the total fee for 2 years is Rs 48000/-.
- Key Points about GITAM University
- The University provides a general MBA course for 3 years.
- This university is not yet recognized by UGC.
9. Osmania University
This was the first university established in Hyderabad. It is also ranked among the first 10 universities in India. This university is also recognized by the distance education Bureau. This university is the largest educational institution in India.
- The general candidates must have done a bachelor\'s degree with at least 50% marks and the reserved category students must have secured at least 45% marks in graduation.
- The applicant must qualify OU entrance test or TS-ICET.
- The applicant has to pay Rs 7500/- per semester.
Key Points about the University
- The admissions in the university are done offline.
- The fee for the same should be deposited in the form of a demand draft.
10. Indira Gandhi National Open University
It is one of the popular universities which offer high-quality education for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs. IGNOU offers the best quality distance learning MBA program for students living in a remote area and who cannot afford regular MBA programs.
- The general category students must have done graduation with atleast 50% marks and reserved category students must have done graduation with atleast 45% marks.
- The professional course students like a charted accountant, Company secretary, etc can also apply for the program.
- The candidates have to qualify entrance exam OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
- This test is conducted twice a year.
- The university charges Rs 37800 - Rs 18900 per year.
Key Points about IGNOU
- The university offers an MBA in the following fields of specialization i.e. Human Resource Management, Finance, Operations, Marketing, and Financial Markets Practice.
- The study material of IGNOU is considered best as compared to various other big universities.
- The university has got great mentors from reputed institutions like IIFT, IIMs, etc.
Why choose Learning Shala for the distance learning MBA program?
Learning Shala is a portal which provides complete information about various distance courses offered by best college and universities of India to the interested parents, students, and education industry professionals. We provide exact information that anybody interested can rely upon without having any second thought. Our dedicated team of counsellors assists students in getting admissions in distance learning courses of various top-notch universities.
The interested students can use our portal to search for their dream colleges, the courses they offer, admission criteria they have, and the fee they charge, etc. The portal has more than 100 distance learning courses and colleges of various fields like Management, arts, commerce, and engineering, etc. The students who want to pursue certificate or diploma programs can search about the same on our website.
Learning Shala aims to provide complete information about courses and college to the parents which further help them in making the best decisions for their ward. This platform also helps big institutions in getting in touch with deserving highly motivated students. So, this platform is not only made for the students but also helps their parents and educational institutions.
Interested students looking for colleges of distance MBA in Hyderabad should explore Learning Shala to get complete answers to your queries for the best courses, colleges, and their requirements.