Find the Best Universities and Colleges Offering Distance MBA in Delhi at Learning Shala
Almost every business student must have thought about pursuing a distance MBA degree after graduation. Every student desiring the same must have searched for the best distance MBA colleges, but finding the right one is not easy. Several good factors need to be considered before making any final decision. If you are looking for MBA distance learning in Delhi, then Learning Shala has brought a perfect solution for your search.
Learning Shala presents a list of colleges and universities that offer a distance MBA program in the city. Our list would help you in finding the best institute for your distance MBA learning program.
List of colleges/ universities offering a distance MBA program
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
NMIMS also offer a distance management program under 3 options:
- Post-graduation diploma degree of 2 years
- Diploma program for 1 year
- Certificate program for 6 months
Eligibility criteria for different programs
- For PGDM, the student must have scored 50% in his graduation or have 2 years of working experience if the score is less than 50%.
- For the diploma and certificate program, the student should either have a bachelor\'s degree/Work experience of 2 years or an SSC with 2 years of work experience.
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Indira Gandhi National Open University offers distance MBA to students located nationwide. The admission for the program is available for the two cycles, i.e., January and July. This program is for two years and has four semesters. The students are offered the following fields of specialization:
- Human Resource Management,
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Financial Market Practice
Eligibility criteria for admissions
- The student must have scored 50% in his graduation
- It is important to secure qualifying marks in OPENMAT.
Admission fees for the institute
- The students are required to pay Rs 37800 for the complete course, excluding the exam fee.
- The students can check the procedure for admissions at Learning Shala.
Jamia Millia Islamia
Jamia Millia Islamia also offers a distance MBA course. Jamia\'s distance learning MBA course is all self-learning based, andit includes study materials, assignments, counseling sessions, etc. The institute provides all the necessary support required by the students. The course is generally for two years, and students can extend it up to a maximum of five years. Its MBA program is divided into four semesters.
Eligibility criteria for MBA course
- The student must have scored atleast 50% in the graduation of any discipline.
- They also offer relaxation of 5% to students belonging to the reserved category.
- The students are also required to go through its entrance exam before taking admissions to become eligible.
The interested students can check out the fee structure and admission procedure for its MBA program at Learning Shala.
Institute of Management Technology
The Institute of Management Technology offers a distance learning PGDM course equivalent to an MBA degree to its interested students. The course is for two years, and it divides into four semesters. The whole syllabus for the PGDM course covers 15 core components, 4 elective courses, and a final project report for the completion of the degree. It offers specialization in 5 fields, i.e., Finance, marketing, human resource, operation management, and business analytics.
Eligibility criteria for admissions
- The student must be at least an A graduate.
- The fee structure of each semester is Rs 27500, library access for Rs 500, and the Alumni fee is Rs 1000.
- For admission procedure, the interested students must consult Learning Shala.
Annamalai University also offers a distance MBA program. They offer an MBA program in English and Tamil. The students can select anyone from seven different specializations. The duration of the course is two years.
- Students of any age can apply for this program.
- The student must have pursued his graduation from a recognized college or university.
- The dropout students are not eligible for this program.
- The fee for the MBA course at this university will cost around Rs 49000, which is to be paid in 4 installments.
- The students can check out the procedure for application at Learning Shala.
Bharti Vidyapeeth University also offers distance MBA under 3 programs
- Management in Business administration
- MBA in Human Resource
- MBA executive degree.
All of the above programs are for 2 years.
- The students have two cycles for the application of this program, i.e., January and July.
- Eligibility Criteria for these programs
- The student must have scored atleast 50% in his graduation of any discipline.
- For the first year of the MBA program, the student has to pay Rs 30500.
- For the second year of the MBA program, the student has to pay Rs 30000.
- These are the colleges that offer distance MBA programs to interested students. Students who want to have more details about the admissions procedure or fee structure can contact Learning Shala.
How can Learning Shala help?
Learning Shala is an educational portal that provides necessary information about various distance learning programs to interested students worldwide. We aim to assist students in providing necessary information and helping them in getting admissions in distance learning courses of top reputed universities and colleges.
Learning Shala is not only helpful for the students, but it also assists parents and institutions. Our website provides complete information about various colleges and courses they provide which help parents in selecting the best one for their child. We arealso a good platform for the institutions as we help them in getting in touch with highly motivated candidates.
Our portal has information about more than 100 colleges and courses, which include fields like arts, commerce, management, and engineering, etc. The interested people can also look for certificate and diploma level professional courses at Learning Shala.
So, students who are looking for distance MBA colleges in Delhi can contact Learning Shala team to get detailed information about colleges and courses.