CAT Entrance Exam
- This exam is conducted by IIM and the duration of the exam is three hours. The students need to attend computer-based test including 100 MCQ and Non-MCQ questions. Three sections such as Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, and Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension are there in CAT exam. The mode of the exam is online and the exam will be held on 25th November 2018. The result will be declared on 7th January 2019. The eligibility criteria of CAT 2018 are: The students need to complete graduation or equivalent CGPA from a recognized institute or university in any specialty with 50% marks.
- The candidates under the reserved category such as SC, ST, and PWD need to score 45% in graduation from a recognized institute or university in any specialty.
- The students of final-year graduation are also applicable for CAT.
- No age limit is mentioned for attending CAT.
- Aspirants with a professional degree with requisite marks can apply for CAT.
The candidates can pay for the exam by Paytm, NEFT, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and other modes. The exam fee for General and OBC is Rs. 1900 and for PWD, SC and ST are RS. 950.